If you are wishing to return to church please be assured that the working party have, and will continue to do all in their power to follow the government and Church of Scotland regulations and guidelines to provide a safe environment while attending Church. As you will understand changes have been made to meet the requirements and these are as follows:-
· Face masks must be worn on entering the church and throughout the service.
· We are limited on numbers of who can attend the Church at any one time.
· There is a process in place for entering the church to allow 1 metre distancing.
· Hand Santiser will be provided and must be used.
· In line with Test and Protect Procedures contact name and telephone number for each party attending the Church will be taken and retained for 3 weeks.
· You will be shown to your seat and there are marked places on the pews. Same households can sit together but must maintain 1 metre distancing from other households at all times.
· Singing is allowed but masks must be worn.
· We hope to have a more inter-active service for those who wish to participate.
· Movement around church will not be permitted once people have taken their seat.
· The service will be shorter than usual owing to the time being spent seated.
· There will be arrangements for leaving church to meet the requirements.
These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety of everyone attending the Church, but if you do have any queries, please do not hesitate to speak to an Elder or Board Member.
If you feel unable to attend the Church at present but wish to continue to contribute financially to the work of the Church, please get in touch with an Elder or Board Member.